AGENCY REPORT Six members of a family in Gudu Local Government Area, in Sokoto State, Nigeria’s northwestern region, have died after eating poisoned food. The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that of the six, two were women and the others, four children. While the victims have been buried, a government delegation led by Nasiru Dantsoho, the Commissioner for Lands and Housing, as well as Gudu LGA Caretakere Chairman, Musa Bachaka, had visited the grieving family to commiserate with them. Bachaka donated N20,000 cash and two bags each of rice and millet to them. Also in the local council, Chief Imam of Kutufare village, Muhammadu Nadande, was reported to have drowned on 4 September.