Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation, and culture minister, has derided supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari, who are miffed over the perceived lopsided appointments the president made Thursday. Buhari announced David Lawal as Secretary to the Government of the Federation; Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff; Col. Hameed Ali (retd.) as comptroller-general of Customs; Kure Martin Abeshi, Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Service; Senator Ita Enang, Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), and Hon. Suleiman Kawu as Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives).
Fani-Kayode wrote on his Facebook wall: “Nigerians wanted “change” and now we have got it. No-one should complain because this is what our people wanted. Those of us that warned the country that this would happen were insulted and lampooned. Now we have to live with the consequences of our choice for the next four years”.
- President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – north.
2. Senate president – north
- Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.
- Chief Justice of the Federation- north.
- President of the Court of Appeal- north.
- Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.
- Secretary to the Federal Government- north.
- Chief of Staff to the President- north.
- Chief of Army Staff- north.
- Chief of Air Staff- north.
- Comptroller General of Customs- north.
- Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.
- National Security Advisor- north.
- Director General NIMASA- north.
- Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.
- Comptroller-General Immigration- north.
- Accountant-General of the Federation – north.
- Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.
- Chief Security Officer to the President- north.
- ADC to the President- north.
- Principal Secretary to the President- north.
- Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.
23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. MD Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)- north. 25. Head of Service north.
26. DG Nigerian Broadcasting Commission- north. 27. Chairman NDLEA- north.