Saraki’s House Gets Burnt
Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s house gets burnt in the Maitama area of Abuja, Friday, but there were no casualties.
Some residents of the mansion raised the alarm, when they noticed a heavy smoke inside the gymnasium of the senate president, and called the attention of the officials of the fire service, who put the fire under control.
The Special Adviser to the Senate President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu, said the incident was caused by an electric spark, from one of the air conditioners in the gymnasium of his principal.
He explained that Saraki had been duly informed of the incident.