UNILAG Student Electrocuted On Campus, Dies Instantly

single-image

[caption id="attachment_12808" align="alignleft" width="259"]Electrocuted to Death: Oluchi Anekwe Electrocuted to Death: Oluchi Anekwe[/caption]

It was a sad day indeed for students and staff of University of Lagos as Oluchi Anekwe, a 300 level accounting student, was electrocuted on Wednesday night on campus.

According to reports, Oluchi had been walking along New Hall bus stop before tragedy struck.

Students who spoke about the incident said they had been complaining about the pole which had been sparking before the night it killed Oluchi.

Oluchi was said to have been rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) but gave up before they could reach the hospital.

Oluchi Anekwe was said to be a first class student.

 

 

 

Latest in this Category