FIRE-NNPC-MEGA-STATION

Fire At Lagos High Court

By Bright Bassey

Fire broke out at the chamber of Justice Funmilayo Atilade, Chief Judge of the Lagos High Court, Igbosere on Wednesday.

An unnamed court registrar told Nation that a spark from an air conditioning system caused the fire.

The fire incident disrupted work at the court complex while litigants were advised to vacate the premises. The fire affected the topmost floor of the complex, damaging furniture and books

 

Sign up for our Newsletter

Enter your email and stay on top of things,

Subscribe!