Setting up a business is not easy but laundry services may just be one of the businesses you should give serious consideration. Dry cleaning business is a very clean business, respectable and dignifying, also brings good money. This is what makes the business lucrative especially for smart people. In Nigeria, a dry cleaner charges nothing less than N500 to wash and iron a shirt. Washing 20 shirts per day will ultimately fetch N500x20 = N10,000. However, the amount of money you make depends on how many regular customers you have. BASIC EQUIPMENT YOU NEED TO START A DRY CLEANING BUSINESS
- WIDE IRON TABLE – This is used to press the cloths after they have been dried. It gives cloths a magic touch, making it look as if it was recently bought.
- GOOD PRESSING IRON – This is a major tool you can’t do without. With N5000, you can get a good pressing iron here in Nigeria.
- GARMENT CONVEYOR – This is used to hang the cloths you’ve washed.BIG WASHING BASIN – It’s recommended you get at least, 5 bowels for soaking of different materials and colors.
- CLOTH-PIN – This is used to pin the cloths on a line.
- INDUSTRIAL DETERGENT – There are lots of detergents out there. Discover one that’s effective and has a good scent.
- A GOOD SPACE
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- COST OF STARTING A DRY CLEANING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA