The death toll in Sri Lanka has soared to 290 after a wave of blasts hit churches and luxury hotels across the country on Sunday.
Police said 24 people had been arrested, but it is not yet known who carried out the attacks.
About 500 people are injured and dozens of foreigners are among the dead.
The country is in shock after the Easter Sunday bombings, the deadliest violence since the end of the civil war in 2009.
The first reports of explosions came at about 08:45 local time (03:15 GMT) – with six blasts reported within a small space of time.
Three churches in Negombo, Batticaloa and Colombo’s Kochchikade district were targeted during Easter services and blasts also rocked the Shangri-La, Kingsbury and Cinnamon Grand hotels in the country’s capital.
Late on Sunday Sri Lankan Prime Minister, Ranil Wickremesinghe, said security services had been “aware of information” of possible attacks but that the information had not been acted upon.
“We must look into why adequate precautions were not taken. Neither I nor the ministers were kept informed,” he said.
It remains unclear who was behind the attacks. There is also no information on the identity of the 24 people arrested.
The government has said they believe suicide bombs were used at some of the sites.
There was also a temporary restriction on some social media networks to try and stop misinformation spreading.