A fire incident occurred at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Thursday.
Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who confirmed the incident to Daily Trust, described it as a minor occurrence.
He said an electrical spark was responsible for the fire incident.
Read Also: Robbers Attack Bank In Kogi, Kill Nine
Shehu said the incident happened in the afternoon, at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.
He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.
“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”