Home / News / Crime/Judiciary / Nigerian Businessman Dies Of ‘Electrocution’ In India

Nigerian Businessman Dies Of ‘Electrocution’ In India

By Esther Okafor

A Nigerian man, Daniel Henry who was on a business trip in India was reportedly found dead in his apartment Last Thursday.

The victim was discovered when his neighbours had complained of a foul odour emanating from the flat. The corpse was found with its right wrist and fingers touching the compressor of the refrigerator.

Police report claimed that Henry may have been electrocuted to death in his house

About Ademola Aderele

Check Also

ATM Robbers Kill Policeman In Kwara

A police officer has been killed in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, during an operation …

SARS Operatives Collected My School Fees Days To Examination – LAUTECH Student

A student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomosho, in Oyo State, has …

Leave a Reply

WhatsApp Newsbreak