Nigerian Businessman Dies Of ‘Electrocution’ In India

single-image
By Esther Okafor A Nigerian man, Daniel Henry who was on a business trip in India was reportedly found dead in his apartment Last Thursday. The victim was discovered when his neighbours had complained of a foul odour emanating from the flat. The corpse was found with its right wrist and fingers touching the compressor of the refrigerator. Police report claimed that Henry may have been electrocuted to death in his house
ads

Latest in this Category

ads
WhatsApp Newsbreak