Youths Apprehend Four Suspected Boko Haram Fighters

single-image
Buratai Boko PicsYouths arrested four men suspected to be Boko Haram fighters as they were about fleeing Maiduguri by bus around 7.35am Monday. A member of the Civilian Joint Task Force, Modu Bukar, said the suspects were on their way to the South before the youths stopped them. He said their identities matched that of those on the list released by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai on Saturday. He said they looked unkempt and malnourished and had tattoos of the sect on their arms and backs. He said the suspects had been handed over to the military for interrogation.
The Nigerian Army on Saturday, 27 February, released another 100 pictures of wanted terrorists. Buratai urged residents to be vigilant and report to the military and relevant authorities if any of the suspects are found.  The picture poster was unveiled at the inauguration of the Motorbike Battalion of the Nigerian Army at the headquarters of 25 Task Force Brigade, Damboa, Borno State. The Army also re-opened all major highways leading to Maiduguri after they had been closed for almost three years. 
ads

Latest in this Category

ads
WhatsApp Newsbreak